Here below 10 points of attention
- We kindly ask you to call in your order about 1 week before pickup. Keep in mind the sizes and weight of the order packed by us. These can be requested in advance. If you do not come with appropriate transport, we will load your car at your own risk. Pick up is possible from Tuesday to Friday from 08.30 to 16.30. On Saturday from 10.00 to 12.30.
Should the order be delivered, please call in at least 2 weeks in advance. The goods will then be unloaded next to the car. If the transport is outsourced to a third party, the unloading options will be discussed individually with the customer.
- Any change to the order is valid only after both parties have confirmed it in writing. If the originally indicated delivery time is postponed, the total order amount becomes due, but the purchased materials can be stored for an additional 3 months at no charge.
- One has the choice of the following payment options:
a. By pin or cash upon collection.
b. Bank transfer. The payment must be visibly credited before the time of pickup or delivery. Our advice is to make the payment at least 3 working days in advance.
- The materials are unique, natural, recuperated, hand-shaped, rustic or aged and therefore “lived”; i.e. pieces may, could or even should be off and that boards or tiles will differ from each other, in color, size and/or thickness.
In nature stone tiles, fossils, white and black veins occur naturally.
Old and rustic wooden floors also show cracks and knots.
For wood it is important that there is a stable humidity and temperature in the room. We’re not responsible or liable for any effects caused by varying humidity. If you want a ‘smoother’ floor it’s advisable to order 15% extra, so that you can make your own selection during installation. Follow the installation advice on our website which you can find here. If in doubt, contact us so that we can provide you with additional tips before the work begins.
- To avoid misunderstandings, we ask you to check your order within 24 hours of receipt for visible deviations such as sizes, amount or color(s). Any remarks should be made by e-mail. The processing/installation of the materials is considered approval by all parties involved. We are not liable after processing.
If in doubt during processing be sure to contact us.
- Drawings/plans relating to the quantities to be ordered can be measured by us on request. However, the final responsibility of the quantities ordered remains with the client. Over-ordered materials will not be taken back.
- Prices of tiles are per installation-m². This means that an appropriate width of joint has been taken into account by us. This width depends on the type of tiles.
- If there are any questions or concerns when installing your sanitary wares, we recommend contacting us in advance or during the installation process.
- Delivery times indicated by us are always an indication. Since we are also dependent on third parties, we are not responsible for extended delivery times.
- This order is handled according to our general terms and conditions of sales and delivery. These can be found on the back of the Order form, the Invoice and can be downloaded here below.
Download our general sale- and delivery terms